Welcome to the Caterpillar Class
Miss Swift (Pre-School Manager)
Miss Aspinall (Pre-School Assistant)
Miss Gamble (Pre-School Assistant)
We will be focusing on the three prime areas of learning:
- Communication and Language
- Physical development
- Personal, Social and Emotional development.
To help build those solid foundations for your child you can also help at home!
- Encourage your child to become more independent (putting on their own coat for example)
- Sharing stories, turning pages of a book
- Appropriate boundaries and routines
- Sharing conversations, introducing every day words
We have lots of exciting things to look forward to over the next term. Please could we ask that you send your child with appropriate outdoor clothing.
Planning within Pre School is all based around the children's interests, so it is up to the children as to what topic we will be doing. We record children's progress electronically through Tapestry, parents can gain access to this at home where they will be able to follow and celebrate your child's learning and progress. If you are unable to access this at home please don't hesitate in speaking to a member of staff who will be able to assist you.
Thank you for your support!
The Pre-School Team.