Welcome to Terrific Tigers!
Welcome to Year 2!
Our teacher is Mrs Howard and we are supported by Mrs Petty and Miss Hurst.
We are a friendly and hard working class who enjoy learning.
This year we are looking forward to learning about some exciting topics: Into the Woods, Arctic Adventures, Around the World in 80 Days, Crazy Critters & Fun at the Seaside!
- PE is on Wednesday and Friday. Please make sure you bring your kit, including outdoor footwear, every Monday.
- Homework is sent home every Thursday and is due back in on the following Wednesday.
- Spellings and should be practised every day as this is the best way to help you remember them. Spellings will be tested each Thursday.
- You should also practise your times tables regularly.
Things You Can Do At Home
- Read little and often, to an adult if you can.
- Practise your times tables and spellings regularly
- Research your topic