Things you should know
- PE is on a Wednesday and Friday. Please make sure you have the correct PE kit on this day. We advise that you bring your kit on a Monday and take it home on a Friday.
- Homework is set every Friday and should be handed in by the following Wednesday.
- Spellings will be set on a Monday and are tested on the Friday.
- Have your reading book available every day.
Things you can do at home
- Read little and often. Think about your targets and comprehension questions.
- Practise your spellings regularly to help you remember them.
- Research your topic.
- SATs revision.