Welcome to Terrific Tigers!
Welcome to Year 2!
Our teacher is Miss Larner and we are supported by Mr Stott and Miss Hurst.
We are a friendly and hard working class who enjoy learning.
This year we are looking forward to learning about some exciting topics: Castles, Healthy Me, History of Transport, Growing and London.
- PE is on Wednesday and Thursday. Please make sure you bring your kit, including outdoor footwear, every Monday and take it home on a Friday.
- Please make sure all jewellery, including earrings, is removed on PE days.
- Homework is sent home every Thursday and is due back in on the following Wednesday.
- Spellings should be practised every day as this is the best way to help you remember them. Spellings will be tested on a Thursday.
- You should also practise your times tables regularly.
Things You Can Do At Home
- Read little and often, to an adult if you can.
- Practise your times tables and spellings regularly.
- Research the topic being studied at school.