School Business Manager
Required for September 2019
Actual Salary Range: £22,427 - £32,255 Depending on experience
Hours: 37.5 per week Term Time only + 2 weeks
Governors wish to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated School Business Manager to play a key role in the leadership of our vibrant and happy school. As School Business Manager you will be working closely with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to ensure the very best for our pupils, parents and staff.
You will be responsible for leading strategically on the business functions of the school including financial management, personnel, premises and health and safety. The successful candidate will be able to work on their own initiative and report back to the Headteacher and Governors.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is determined to make a difference to our school community
- Can ensure effective management, reporting and recording of the school’s finances
- Is a highly effective communicator
- Can demonstrate discretion and confidentiality
- Has a proven track record of working to deadlines, communicating with a wide range of people and working on their own initiative
- Is committed to safeguarding the children in our care and adheres to safeguarding policy and procedures
- Has a recognised School Business Manager qualification (or be willing to work towards one)
- Works well in a team
In return we can offer the successful candidate:
- Well behaved and enthusiastic children who are willing and eager to learn
- To be part of a strong and stable team of staff who are committed to providing the very best outcomes for all pupils
- Children and staff who enjoy learning together
- To work with a supportive SLT and Governing Body
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please telephone on 01709 586949 to arrange a time.
Application close and shortlisting: Wednesday 5th June 10am
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 12th June
Completed forms should be returned by email to email@example.com or posted to: Windhill Primary School, Hollingworth Close, Mexborough, S64 0PQ.